I am currently working for a world leading financial services client who are hiring a number of Senior UX Product Designers for their Finance & Risk Platforms providing real-time content across Web, Mobile and Desktop devices.
This role will be focused on providing products and services in the form of interactive data visualisations, experiences, language and work flows. You will be tasked with developing a deep understanding of users, their needs, behaviours, desires, and bring that insight into the designs working across all stages of the product life cycle from discovery, through define and to build.
- Demonstrable experience working as part of a product design team
- Passion for a clean, cohesive and purposeful design
- The ability to translate high-level product requirements into experiences that users deserve
- Knowledge of professional financial design is a bonus, but you will be able to demonstrate hands-on experience of crafting successful user experiences
- Strong portfolio with examples of your own work; explorations, work flows, personas, opportunities and final designs
- Data visualisation and real-time content data experience
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Product Designer to join a leading financial services client to gain exposure on working on their award-winning platforms.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.