A leading global consultancy organisation are looking for an experienced ServiceNow Architect to join on a permanent basis as part of a Solutions Architecture function they are currently building within their internal business operations area (Finance, IT Services, Legal, HR etc).
This new function will be responsible for end-to-end design and delivery of a large and diverse portfolio of projects relating to these internal departments. These projects will require knowledge and experience of multi-tier architectural design, being able to build solutions from the ground up, developing both high and low-level design: covering all elements of the technology stack from infrastructure, cloud, network, data, application, security and service architectures. Primary focus of this role will be ServiceNow, however the opportunity to work on a broader range of projects, across other technologies will be available.
As such, they are looking for candidates who will be able to work across multiple workstreams, running projects from inception through to final implementation, ensuring successful go-live of your design and exposing you to a number of different areas and business problems.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Experience of designing and delivering pragmatic and commercially viable solutions based around ServiceNow. Must be able to demonstrate experience of defining the business, application, information/data, infrastructure and security elements of a solution and how this met functional and non-functional requirements (including how any exceptions or dispensations were handled)
- Extensive knowledge of ServiceNow and related products. To include integration with other systems (e.g. SaaS, authentication, legacy systems)
- Familiarity with other technology stacks (e.g. operating systems, system security, integration, database management, Cloud)
- Experience working within software development or SaaS / cloud architecture groups
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, including ability to articulate solutions to a senior as well as a detailed/technical audience
- Strong team player
- Ability to work with and ensure a quality output from SMEs, including those from 3rd parties
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new and emerging technologies, learn quickly and pass on this knowledge onto other team members
- Managing security review meetings. Ability to influence cross-functional teams of DevOps engineers and developers driving a security culture.
This presents an excellent opportunity for an experienced ServiceNow Architect to join a high-profile team within a leading global organisation.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.