My Client, a leading global Financial Services organisation, is seeking a Solutions Manager to join their Nottingham based office on a contract basis. This role will be a part of a team that sits on the key data platform, within a platform adoption team, with a specific focus on the management and organisation of intake and adoption of the platform capabilities for use cases.
This position specifically will be managing a pipeline of product and engineering requests, ensuring requests ae feasible, manage the intake process and work with the various stakeholders to ensure the right solution is documented and agreed, as well as support the delivery. Further to this you will need to ensure ongoing alignment with the enterprise architecture, identifying new capability demands.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- A background in Business Analysis, Product Management, Project Management within a Financial Services / Information Technology organisation
- Proven experience managing products / solutions
- Experience in managing demand and capacity would be highly beneficial, with an understanding and experience of Proof of Concept
- A background in technology delivery would be highly beneficial
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management experience
- Experience of working in a Lead/Agile Environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join a newly formed team with excellent visibility across the organisation, working with cutting edge technology in a leading Financial Services organisation.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.