My client, a leading investment bank, are currently looking for an experienced SQL developer to join.
Working on a large scale, multiyear programme you will be responsible for hands on SQL development on an enterprise-wide database system used to support risk calculations in the bank.
Candidates must have:
- Demonstrate strong expertise in SQL development e.g. building procedures, functions, views on an enterprise database platform (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle etc)
- Understanding of the core fundamental principles of Data Warehouse design
- Willingness and desire to learn new technologies and take ownership of new data products.
- Subject matter expert for the data analytics domain: can articulate the value of data to the business function
- Understanding of data security principles and data governance
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.