My Client, a leading Financial Services organization, is seeking an experienced Technical Programme Manager to join their Nottingham based office on a contract basis.
This will be to lead an enterprise Colo rationalization Programme of work, designing, building, deploying an Enterprise as a Service (EaaS) platform upgrade as well as migrating existing customers and network connections to the new real-time platform. The Programme has been underway for much of 2020 and needs steering as client adoption begins in the coming months.
You will be responsible for the day to day delivery management as well as running all Programme workstreams, managing 3 Programme managers and a matrix team of 50 resources. Further to this you will be managing the software delivery, infrastructure and architecture as well as the migration planning for the networks.
To be successful you will need;
- Extensive Programme Manager experience for a top tier Financial Services organisation
- Previous experience delivering Rationalization / CoLo / Networks programmes of work
- A strong technical background coupled with experience in technology operations
- Proven Platform delivery experience
- Extensive senior Stakeholder Management experience
- Experience managing large global programme teams and budget management in excess of £10m
- Technical expertise in enterprise scale networks
- Governance and Architecture experience on platform based programmes would be highly beneficial
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.