A world renowned financial services organisation is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join their London based office on a contract basis to support an exciting Data and Content programme.
My client is currently undergoing a large-scale transformation programme covering their market leading Data and Content platform. This will be part of a data sourcing workstream, introducing new capabilities to the platform and enhancing legacy applications. You will be tasked with managing the technical delivery of a number of streams, managing global scrum teams to support this large transformation, and working closely with developers to ensure the technical delivery is aligned to the business requirements.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience of working in a large scale, Top Tier Investment Bank or for a wider Financial Services organisation
- Proven Project Management Experience
- Software Delivery Background
- Previous experience working on a data platform
- Previous experience of working with external vendors
- Scaled Agile or Scrum experience is highly beneficial
- Experience managing large programme budgets and teams
- Experience working in a complex, high paced environment
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.