A world renowned financial services organisation is looking for a Senior Technical Project Manager to join their Nottingham based office on a contract basis.
My client, are currently undergoing a large-scale transformation programme covering their market leading,data platform. This role will involve working across a variety of complex projects surrounding big data, software delivery and the cloud (more specifically AWS/Azure).
We are currently identifying high calibre Senior Technical Project/Programme Manager candidates who have previously delivered large-scale programmes, managing large budgets and who have come from a background of working within the Financial Services industry.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience of working in a large scale, Top Tier Investment Bank or for a wider Financial Services organisation
- Proven delivery experience
- Experience of setting up a Greenfield programme
- Software Delivery Background
- Previous experience working on an data platform would be highly beneficial
- Experience working with the Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Previous experience of working with external vendors
- Experince managing large project budgets
- Experience working in a complex, high paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.