Contract Initially 6months
£300- 400p/d (Outside IR35)
A global insurer is looking for a Technical Writer to join on a contract basis, initially a 6 month contract with the programme of work set to last 2-4years.
Looking for a technical writer that is experience with CTO Wiki Writing, covering the ongoing management of the CTO Architecture wiki (Atlassian Confluence), including the authoring of content based on Architecture artefacts generated by Architect's and SME's.
There will also be an element of this role which will be to manage the three architecture design authorities that are held weekly, including agenda setting, pre-read verification, minute taking and follow-up actions. As well as assisting and managing the Cloud Permit process to ensure that permits are appropriately created, recorded and approved
- Experience in authoring within a wiki, ideally Confluence (Atlassian)
- Broad understanding of technology, ideally Infrastructure, Security, Apps & Database
- Ideal candidate will be from a Technical Project or product management role aligned to Infrastructure
- Skilled in SharePoint (PowerApps and Power BI) with the ability to administer and create new SharePoint sites as needed
- Experience in creating office content (Powerpoint, Word, Excel)
- Detailed project planning, execution oriented, analytical, progress evaluation, risk management, issue resolution, collaboration, and effective written / verbal communication.
- Understanding of standard Project management and ideally Agile (SAFE framework) methodologies
- Experience with an EA tooling and methodologies are a distinct advantage - TOGAF, ABACUS, etc
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.