£550p/d Outside IR35
4month initial contract
Looking for a Test Analyst with strong experience of resinsurance and data migrations to ensure the successful delivery of the testing and reconciliation of data during the migration of data from the Syndicate to the MGA.
Ideally looking for someone with reconciliation and PAS (policy administration system) experience.
Looking for a well-rounded Tester who is experienced at fulfilling several aspects of a project including proven experience in financial reconciliations.
- Analysis and execution of reconciliation testing relating to data migration from one insurance policy administration system to another.
- Knowledge of the Moore Stephens Data Warehouse
- Knowledge of Eclipse Underwriting System and other Sequel products.
- Knowledge of SharePoint.
In order to achieve a successful delivery of the above project the business analyst will be expected to:
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed: Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, process designs.
- Utilise company-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies as required.
- Manage multiple reconciliation initiatives simultaneously.
- Work independently with users and under the direction of project managers, to define concepts and provide solutions.
- Serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team (and other service providers).
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse (and provide solutions) for the natural trade-off between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.