My client, a leading global financial services organisation, are currently looking for an experienced Test Environments Manager to join the business.
The role, reporting into the delivery director, will be responsible defining and rolling out the Beta Test Environment Management strategy with key stakeholders from Release Management, Delivery, Test & Engineering and will execute the day-to-day management of the environment in line with the strategy.
The Test Environments Manager will work across all the Workspace delivery channels: Desktop, Web, Mobile, Server Side and will deal with multiple stakeholders from different divisions and locations.
- Create and own the Test Environment strategy for the Beta Test environment.
- Understand and convey the impact that outages and instability in the Beta Test environment have on the organization.
- Build an approach to quickly gain control of the environment leveraging tactical and strategic approaches as appropriate, including the following:
- Extensive Test environments management experience
- Strong experience within financial services, preferably investment banking
- Experience in Incident and Problem management
- Experience in Change Control
- Experience in Test Management
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.