A Trading Support Analyst is currently sought after by a global Investment Manager to join their Trading Support Team, who are responsible for the front office trading issues, technical systems, and related workflows.
The day-to-day would require you to help solve production issues whilst closely monitoring the production system, alongside configuring and upgrading the trading applications and workflow. Also, you would be required to be available for 24x7 on call rotation (on 6-week rota) to minimize/prevent any disruptions, and maintain the service levels, decreasing the number of users impacted.
The role offers exposure direct exposure to trading desks, alongside the freedom to challenge their current process of implementing advancements.
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- In-depth expertise using technologies such as Splunk, SQL, and Grafana is highly beneficial.
- Previous exposure to Windows DB queries
- Prior experience performing root cause analysis for incidents impacting the availability of servers.
- Strong hands-on experience using Unix/Linux
- Exposure to working in a non-call rotation is highly beneficial.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.